Do you bleed St. Louis Rams' blue and gold? Well, if you answered that question with a yes, then this is the perfect blog for you!--And to all of my fellow Rams' haters, this is also the perfect blog for you! (haha) Welcome aboard to an unofficial blog on the 2011 St. Louis Rams football team.The name is Tyler Cobb. I am currently about to be turning 21 on August 31st--therefore, i'm twenty-years young on this particular date. I am from Springfield, Illinois--but my heart and sports' obsessions' mainly all reside in St. Louis--or atleast the state of Missouri. I have been a huge die-hard Rams fan since I was about eight years old, and they have been a huge part of me ever since then.
This blog is mainly going to be used just to practice my writing, but I am going to be covering everything with the St. Louis Rams. I will be writing game previews, game recaps, my own anaylsts, and much, much more. I will be writing my own stories on particular players, or coaches, or just news or players from around the league. If you ever feel the want or need to ask me a question, have a comment, or have an article requests for me, send me an email or just leave me a comment under an article.
My number one dream for a career is to become either a professional sports broadcaster, or writer. I am soon going to be attending Lincoln Land (CC) here in Springfield, then am hoping to move on to either Mizzou (my dream school), Bradley, or possibly even Northwestern. My favorite Rams' current player is Sam Bradford, and my favorite of all-time is Isaac Bruce. Also, I have a lot of dis-like built up for both of the San Fransisco 49ers, and the Seattle Seahawks. Thanks for the support and please continue to check out the blog for all of your Rams coverage throughout the entire 2011 NFL season.
No comments:
Post a Comment